Web Application Development Using Python
Python is a popular programming language.Python can be used on a server to create web applications.It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
Python is an interpreted high-level general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its use of significant indentation. Its language constructs as well as its object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
Course Module :
- Must Have Knowledge Basic Web Design (HTML, CSS,JS, etc)
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Raw Python Coding
- Concept of Static & Dynamic Website
- MySQL Database
- Dynamic Website Development
- Final Project
- Marketplace Related Classes
Needed Software :
- Pycharm /Visual Studio Code
- Web Browser