Terms of Service
The Information we Collect
We are going to make clear and conscious questions about your information and also will make it clear why you are asked to provide them. This will help you provide the necessary information that we need for our operation to proceed. On the other hand, if you contact us directly, we might be able to receive a few additional information about your name, email address, phone number, the attachments that you are about to send to us, and also any other information that you may choose to provide. When you are registering for an Account in our website, we might ask you to provide your contact information, which may have items like your name, company/institution name, address, email and mobile number.
How we will use your Information
The information that we collect may be used for a lot of various ways, these includes:
• Improving, personalizing, and expanding our website and making our operation smoother for your experience.
• Understanding and analyzing how the users use our website most of the time.
• Providing, Operating and maintaining our website and its database.
• Developing new services, products, features that might improve user experience in the long run.
• Communicating with you through our customer service or directly, which will provide you with updates and other information which might be beneficial for all.
• Updates and tuning our marketing campaign for more offers and promotions.
• Find and prevent fraudulent activities.
• Sending you emails.
e-Learning & Earning Ltd. always follows a standard when maintaining the use of log files. Files like these usually log the visitors when they visit our website. Each and every hosting company does this and they are used to summarize the analytics that they provide for the website to better understand the users. The information that we collect consists of internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet Service Provider (ISP), the type of browser that the user is using, the exact and time of the login, referring/exiting pages, and also the number of clicks, if possible. However, information collected here are not linked to personal identification data. This is mostly connected so that we can analyze the trends, tracking the movement of the user, and also for administering the site with demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
All websites accept cookies and like that, e-Learning & Earning Ltd. accepts “cookies” too. These cookies are then used to store information of the visitors and their preferences, and also their usage on each page of the website. By doing that, we can then customize the user experience and also change the web page content according to their own liking.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to confirm you that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Right to Children’s Information
Another vital part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. e-Learning & Earning Ltd. does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.